Elcometer has been a leader in the design, manufacturing and supply of inspection equipment for more than seventy years. Since its first gauge was manufactured in 1947, Elcometer has grown into a global network with representation in over 70 countries, creating quality, ‘best in class’ products.
Over the years, we’ve worked tirelessly to continually improve our Elcometer device integrations. By testing Elcometer products and listening to our customers, we’ve perfected our integration to pair easily and work efficiently. In addition to an improved user interface, we are now happy to announce even more Elcometer gauge integrations!
- Elcometer 456 Coatings Thickness Gauge and Scan Probe
- Elcometer 224 Digital Surface Profile Gauge
- Elcometer 319 Dewpoint Meter
- Elcometer 130 Salt Contamination Meter
- Elcometer 480 Single, Dual & Triple Angle Glossmeters
- Elcometer MTG6, MTG8 and PTG8 Ultrasonic Material Thickness Gauge