Automatic hardness tester [GX-02 series] can perform the measurement with the operating speed,
the measuring weight and the pressing-surface dimensions which are specified in JIS K 6253
“Determination of hardness – Vulacanized rubber and Thermoplastic rubber”.
- Operation is easy-to-use touch panel system.
- Peak-hold, Timer-Hold, Median value, Tolerance judgment etc can be displayed and outputted.
- GX-02A (Type A) is for 1kg load, and GX-02D (Type D) is for 5kg load,
and each can perform automatic hardness measurement.
- Sensor of Type A and D is chanegeable. Additionally, for measurements with Type D,
4 kg weight (Option: ZY-046) is required.
- Connectable to PC or printer.
- Alignment unit achieving high adhesion with a test piece is adopted to the Durometer sensor mounting part.
- Calibration documents can be issued.}
* Operating speed : 3.2mm/sec or less Measurement weight: Type A = 1+0.1/0 kg Type D=5+0.5/0 kg
(Total with the weight of Durometer) Pressing-surface dimensions: 018±0.5mm =Specified in JIS K 6253
|Standards||ISO 7619 / JIS K 6253 compliance|
|System feautures|| Peak-holding function, Timer-holding function (Timer value 0.5,1 to 99sec.),
Tolerance judging function, Mean value, outputting function (n=1 to 30),
Data output (PC printer), Outer functions control output
|Dimensions||170(W) x 160(L) x 470(H) mm|
|Weight||11kg (Including weight 1kg)|
|Sensor unit|| Model : GSS-619 (Type A)
GSS-620 (Type D)
Pressing-surface diameter : Ø18mm
Code length : 2m
Dimensions : 50(W) x 35(L) x 124(H)mm
Weight : 320g