The PosiTector 200 non-destructively measures the thickness of coatings / paint on, concrete, wood, plastic, composite materials & more.
- Ultrasonic coating thickness paint gauge.
- Standard models measure the total thickness of a coating system dependant on material being measured.
- Advanced models measure the total thickness or up to three layers in multi-layer system.
- Also features graphic read-out for detailed analysis of the coating system.
- Mils/µm switchable.
- Internal Memory stores up to 100,000 readings in up to 1000 batches.
- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation and number of readings while measuring. Backlit display for dim or dark environments.
|Measures Total Thickness||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Measures Individual Layers||✕||✓||✕||✓||✕||✓|
|Typical Applications||Polymer coatings on wood, plastic etc||Coatings on concrete, fiberglass etc||Thick, soft coatings such as polyurea, asphaltic neoprene, very thick polymers, etc|
|Range||13 – 1000µm||50 – 3800µm||50 – 7600µm|
|Minimum Individual Layer Thickness||13 µm||50µm||500µm|
|Dimensions||135 x 61 x 28mm|