Technology Grinding Compound
Chemical Type Silicon carbide in a petroleum carrier
Appearance Grey/Black paste
Application Grinding, Lapping and Honing
● Sixteen (16) discrete particle
sizes – 1200, 1000, 800, 600,
500, 400, 320, 280, 240, 220,
180, 150, 120, 100, 80, 54
● Each grit is held within either
ANSI or FEPA specifications for
particle size distribution
Loctite Clover Silicon Carbide Grease Mix
Loctite® Clover® Silicon Carbide Grease Mix is a standard abrasive paste for fast metal removal. Produces a smooth, flat surface but not a polished one. Leaves a rust-preventing film on lapped surfaces.
Fast-working silicone carbide grease mix.
- Loctite – 1LB MACHINING COMPOUND.
- Petroleum and silicone carbide abrasive grease mix.
- General abrasive paste for speedy removal of metal.
- Results in an unpolished but smooth, flat surface.
- Rust preventing film is left behind on lapped surfaces.
- Ideal for activities that include lapping, grinding and honing.
Use on valve seats, dowel holes and gear teeth in dies, bushings and others
Clover Compound FEL-PRO TYPE B
Clover Compound FEL-PRO TYPE 1A